windsurf plachta Flight Sails ZorroKód: 771/ORA 771/ORA2 771/ORA3 771/ORA4 771/ORA5 771/ORA6 771/ORA7 771/ZLU 771/ZLU2 771/4-0 771/ZLU3 771/ZLU4 771/5-2 771/ZLU5 Zvolte variantu
Detailní popis produktu
Meet the all new ZORRO v3!
Unlike other brands, FLIGHT SAILS has chosen real product evolution over a mandatory yearly development cycle. Just like in software development, we prefer to define new releases by versions, making sure to only launch the next product generation when improvements are truly outstanding.
Following this approach, the new ZORRO v3 is the result of continued research and development over the past years - and we couldn't be more proud of it!
A widely improved wind range, an even lighter, more direct feel on the wave and stronger build quality while maintaining the light sail weight, are some of the key improvements of the ZORRO v3.
- Completely new panel layout in the luff section (improving wind range, more direct feel)
- Slightly wider top (higher wind range and control in jumps, transitions and riding)
- Bottom batten is placed higher up and more horizontal. (less board pressure when wave riding, loser board feel)
- New Black Panther Ply foot material (stronger and more stable )
- Window position slightly higher up (better visibility when wave riding)
- Improved window material (stronger and more scratch proof)
- Redesigned leach (more neutral twist and better handling)
Bruch board with Flight Sails Zorro
Bruch boards flight sails
The FLIGHT way
The Flight Sails head office is based on Tenerife/ Canary Islands, providing perfect research & development conditions throughout the whole year. Our development team uses an exclusive 3D software that has been designed to build extremely efficient America’s Cup foils, bringing the scientific experience of the world’s most important sailboat competition right into the windsurfing industry.
FLIGHT SAILS lead sail designer Jose Fernandez has cooperated with the software development company to adjust the America's Cup 3D sail design software to the needs of high performance windsurfing sail design.
Any client request is directly handled from our head office staff to ensure the best client service possible, straight from the brand. Our factory staff’s skills and worker’s rights are the key points of the Flight Sails production in Sri Lanka.
Every single Flight sail is handcrafted and carefully checked before leaving our factory!